This radical legislation, if passed, would invalidate nearly all state limitations on abortion and would require all states to allow abortion during the final three months of pregnancy.
September 21, 2021
The Honorable Steve Scalise
House Republican Whip
H-148, The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515
Dear Whip Scalise:
On behalf of the 2.37 million members of AMAC – Association of Mature American Citizens, I write to express our opposition to H.R. 3755, the so-called Women’s Health Protection Act.
Despite its misleading name, H.R. 3755 is an all-out assault on unborn children in America. Its most egregious provisions would:
• Invalidate state laws where a mother is provided alternatives to abortion
• Invalidate state laws providing for waiting periods
• Invalidate state laws allowing medical professionals to opt out of providing abortions
• Invalidate state laws on the use of abortion as a method of sex selection – abortions which most Americans oppose
• Invalidate state laws regarding parental involvement and consent of a minor’s abortion
• Invalidate state laws that limit the performance of abortions to licensed physicians – meaning non-physicians could prescribe and perform abortions
• Invalidate state laws to protect pain-capable unborn children after 20 weeks fetal age
If passed, this bill would require every state to allow abortion during the final three months of pregnancy – if an abortionist justifies it through a “health” benefit. AMAC agrees with other pro-life organizations when they refer to this radical legislation as the “Abortions Without Limits Until Birth Act.”
AMAC urges you and your fellow Republicans to stand up to Planned Parenthood and others who comprise the abortion lobby and give voice to our precious unborn by uniformly rejecting H.R. 3755, the so-called Women’s Health Protection Act.
President, AMAC Action
While you’re here, we have a small favor to ask…
Support Breath of Life Center Inc, an AMAC sponsored 501 (C)(3) charity. We believe in the sanctity of human life and wish to help women through education, support, and direction. Help us in our effort to “be a voice for the voiceless”!Donate Now